Tuesday 18 June 2013

Delivery from iherb.com- Love that site!!



I received my iherb order today! So exciting. I got heaps of healthy stuff, including some new products to try. 

I always get the gluten free pasta, I have tried the quinoa and amaranth one, but i like the golden flax type the best. I also got the kelp noodles again. These are great for salads, they have a crunchy texture which is weird at first but now I love it!

I ordered some Vitex agnus-castus (Chaste tree berry) tablets. This plant is good for regulating your hormones and menstrual cycle. I went off the contraceptive pill in January and my hormones are still all over the place, as evidenced by my skin! I have terrible break outs at the moment, I feel like a teenager. And I know it's hormonal because they are mostly around my chin. I am hoping these tablets will help.

I am going to try out the Miracle noodles and rice, which are made from the root of a plant called konnyaku imo. They are gluten free, soy free and calorie free! Hopefully they are not taste free too :)

I also got some raw cacao powder (which I'm loving for hot chocolate now that it's getting cold- recipe coming), sweet almond oil (great to use as a body moisturiser), coconut shampoo and conditioner (completely natural products that are paraben and sulfate free) and some dark chocolate as a treat. I am not sure that the chocolate is that great as they have only got about a 50% cocoa content, but they sound delicious- toffee & coconut and cherries & almonds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment