Wednesday 24 July 2013

Nominated in beautyheaven.com.au BlogStar Awards!!




I am very excited to have been shortlisted in the Health Guru category for the 2013 BlogStar awards on beautyheaven.com.au! Please vote for me here http://www.beautyheaven.com.au/health-wellbeing/healthy-eating-weight/blogstar-2013-health-guru-how-to-vote-11315
Download BHblogstar_widget.jpg (39.9 KB)




This is a photo of the beautiful camellia I have on my desk at the moment, which is where all the blogging happens! I have loved starting this blog and sharing my healthy recipes with everyone. Hopefully I inspire some of you to start being healthier because it really is a way of life. It makes you feel so good on the inside and you can feel so proud of yourself when you say NO to those sugar filled and/or preservative -ridden soft drinks, biscuits, chips and chocolate etc! 






Chico's new toy! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment