Wednesday 22 May 2013

My Trip to Sydney!!!


I have just got back from four nights in Sydney. And I already wish I was back. So much health, wellness and fashion! My favourites! The Seventh Duchess and I stayed in a little suburb in North Bondi called Ben Buckler. We were right near the beach and there was some really awesome cafes just down the road. One of our faves was Porch and Parlour, which served the amazing quinoa and haloumi salad pictured above. There was even a big dollop of home made tahini in it.




We took a trip up to Palm Beach on Sunday because we'd heard there were some more delicious cafes and restaurants there. It also happens to be where they shoot the beach scenes in Home and Away. Recognise this beach? It was really cool up there, like a bigger version of Dunsborough in a way.


A delicious green smoothie and awesome latte at Porch and Parlour. So pretty!


We went out to the Anchor last Saturday night, which is a bar in Bondi. I tried out a new hairstyle, using this twisty wire foam thing to make the bun. It worked pretty well! And was a bargain from that cheap makeup shop Ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment