Thursday 18 April 2013

My Favourite Coffee Spots in Perth





I love coffee. I have to say, I am pretty much addicted.
Nipping out of the office in the morning to grab a take away coffee is a great way to have a little break. That, or I will pick up a take away on the way to work. But of course I also love sitting down in a fave cafe with a latte or flat white.
These are my best take away spots in Perth:

  • The Daily, Swanbourne- cheap and really good coffee
  • Monsi's, Claremont- reminds me of the coffee you get in Spain and Italy!
  • Fortysevenkirwanstreet, Floreat- have to get there early on a weekday as cyclists tend to hang out there so can take awhile to get your coffee
  • Mooba, Wembley- best to sms your order as can be a bit of a wait on weekday mornings
  • Cimbalino's, Cottesloe
These spots have great coffee for sitting down or taking away:
  • Il Lido, Cottesloe
  • Vans, Cottesloe
  • Cimbalino's, Cottesloe- great breakfast too
  • Hoopla Espresso, Kensington- great cakes too
  • Moore & Moore, Fremantle
  • Cafe Cafe, Subiaco
  • The Attic, Fremantle
  • The Little Pantry, Shenton Park
What are your favourite coffee places? Leave a comment and add to the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment