Thursday 11 April 2013

My Garden At The Moment


I live in rented house so I do not want to plant anything in garden beds as then I'd have to leave them behind if I move! All my plants are in pots so I can take everything with me. The photo below is a brussell sprout seedling, surrounded by tiny parsley seedlings that have all come up after my flat-leaf parsley went to seed and I pulled it out. Hopefully the sprout hurries up otherwise it will be overtaken!








This is a pot of lettuce and a new plant I'm trying out, Basil Mint. I know my basil will finish soon so I thought I'd try this perennial mint that apparently tastes like basil!




These pots are where I get my leaves for my smoothies. 
Beetroots stuffed into one pot, and spinach in the other (with thyme as well but that doesn't go into my smoothies!).



No comments:

Post a Comment