Friday 12 April 2013

5 Things I'm Loving at the Moment Including Raw Cheesecake!


I made this raw lime and mixed berry cheesecake last week for a vegan themed dinner party. It was really easy to make and so delicious. Sugar free and gluten free! You could eat it for breakfast, it's that healthy! Will post the recipe soon...


The sunsets at Cott beach have been amazing lately! I took this last week after walking Chico. 


Loving this ring I found on Etsy. Still haven't decided whether to actually go through with buying it, but it's so pretty!


Chico's face smushed between the car seat and Ben's surf board on a trip down south. Some people don't realise what this picture is of at first!



Loving this Australis nailpolish. I get so many compliments on it. Hopefully the summery weather keeps going so I can keep showing it off!

No comments:

Post a Comment